Polaris Family is a young team from Association of Vietnamese Professionals in Singapore (Vietnam2020), consisting of students from various universities and young working professionals in Singapore.
With strong support from Vietnam2020’s advisory board and networks, we set out to organize workshops and talks with successful entrepreneurs, strategic policy makers, MNCs leaders, government agencies, and influencers. We are looking into organizing social programs as well.
Through our events, we aim to connect Vietnamese youths and challenge them in their quest to shape the future of Vietnam.
Our Past Events
- Sharing & networking session with Mr. Vo Ta Han & Mr. Pham Don Long – 26 Feb 2011
- Networking session with World Bank Conference delegates – 20 April 2011
- Sharing & networking session with Mr. Ong Boon Hwee & Mr. Vo Ta Han – 14 May 2011
- Talk: Setting up business in Singapore – How to be your own boss – 25 Jun 2011
- Seminar: “Nguoi Vietnam va Singapore: Co hoi va Thach Thuc” – 19 Nov 2011
- Seminar (co-organized with Finance Family): Finance industry, career guide & mocking interview – 25 Feb 2012
- Talk: Analysis of Real Estate in Singapore and Vietnam – 2 Feb 2013
- Dialogue with Mr. Phan Quoc Viet – 30 Mar 2013
- Workshop: Case-cracking techniques – 7 Sep 2013
- Talk: Self-investment for a brighter future – 21 Sep 2013
We welcome speakers from diverse backgrounds and industries to share their interests and experience.